Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Quick Breakfast



It's freezing here in Utah!!!!

I decided a quick breakfast was in order and I set too making my yummy Hot Chocolate.
I throw some water in the microwave then bung a few teaspoons of sugar free hot choc in the blenda ( I know this is not how you spell blender but it is how I spell Blender when I'm in a hurry) continue.....with a scoop of vanilla protein powder.
Add your hot water and..................
DON'T PRESS HIGH!!!!!
Yes friends, this really does happen, people (stupid folks, like me today)turn on the blenda without the lid and now I have spent 23 minutes cleaning up, lumpy, looks like puke, smells like protein powder, grossness off my cabinets, counters, floor, microwave, local paperwork and my shirt.

I could've made a Spanish omelet with a side of chopped peach salsa and some fresh raspberries!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Hoo!! I'm laughing! I know I shouldn't laugh, it probably wasn't funny, but the way you wrote it was TOTALLY funny!! And my SIL's BLEDA exploded yesterday with carrot juice...what a mess!!