Monday, February 20, 2012

Made for Monday

This was the first year, in as long as I can remember, that I didn't make and send Christmas cards. With all our goings on in December plus my desire to erase much of 2011, I decided against my traditional card and set too with my glue gun in January to make a "New Year Card". I intended to include a lovely wedding picture but after several weeks of waiting for the photographer, I was disappointed to find this, as the only picture with my whole family in it.
Boyd's not thrilled with it. Anyway, I quickly completed them, it's still January so "Happy New Year" is still fitting but then you throw in a broken printer, a busy husband and printed labels being way beyond my nerd skills and here you have it....

I ran out of one color so I made a few yellow
I hope my friends will accept the lateness with an extra stamp.
So it wasn't really made for Monday, but finished, finally, on Monday.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

And WELL worth the wait, if you ask me!! Very nice.

We will be having a wedding this summer. WHAT DO I DO???!!!!

Natalie said...

Marianne- Congratulations. Hopefully, you buy a cute dress and wait to be told what to do :)