Sunday, November 14, 2010

How great shall be your joy.

If you bring but one soul unto me.
I always thought that one soul was me but watching Curt make the choice to enter the house of the Lord was one of those moments of joy that make all the years of worrying and wondering, worth it.

There is such a peace in knowing our children look up for their guidance and not around about them. It was an honor to share this occasion with Curt.

I have to say that this day was possible because of the Priesthood that has guided Curt on his journey to manhood. I thank God daily for the blessing that Boyd has been to me and to our family. He walks, quietly in the ways of the Lord and leads us by example.

4 comments:

Kristen and Co. said...

Payback time. Awesome. I've often thought about what that would (will!) be like with my own kids. Can't wait. Congrats!!

Julie said...

What a wonderful day. You all look so happy.

Marianne said...

Oh Natalie. I am SO bawling!! I'm so happy for you and Boyd, and I'm so happy for Curt!! He looks wonderful. He's going to be an amazing missionary!!

Congratulations.

The Price's Wife said...

You have such a cute life. I'm so happy for you!