Friday, October 24, 2008

My Happy Place

I've been working on my room for a while now. I used a book called "the organized and inspired scrapbooker" it takes you through a series of questions to figure out what you'll do in your space as well as things you love and that inspire you creatively.

I love the "cropnstyle" cubes for practical storage but I like things to match and be uncluttered. I need more cubes to slide under my counter but need more money too:)

My brother in law, Mike, made me this awesome wrapping rack and I needed a perfect place for it which I finally have.



Other things I love, chocolate, hence the paint, my Motorbike, hence my gear hanging, my home town, hence pics and memories from London and teddies.

2 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

That's a lovely craft room! Some day.... In the mean time I have a mighty lite table with all my stuff heaped on it. Maybe that's why I haven't had many inspiring scrapbooking moments this year.

Tycksen Family said...

Natalie-

It's Awesome!! I love it! I can't wait to come and see it in person. You are so creative and you just have an incredible knack to make things beautiful. Great job!! I love your wrapping paper rack. And I love your "kind of" see through doors. Everything looks great. Love the touches of orange and brown...it wouldn't be you otherwise. :) I'm glad you have your room, you deserve it!! :)