Monday, December 5, 2011

A wedding sneak peak



It's only 3 weeks away and my scissors and glue have been going crazy.
I'm so excited for Curtis and Shelly but let me tell you, I would much prefer to plan a wedding for some one else and then have them do this one for us.
I hope us Mums can sit back on the day and enjoy it.
Yeah probably not going to happen.


The guest book is ready.


The brides dress is finished (and stunning)


The bridesmaids will be pink, oh so very pink.


The candy is remaining packaged with the constant cries of "can I have one?"

And me... I don't know what to wear! Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

I didn't realize he was getting married! Congrats!

I am, unfortunately, no help at all with fashion, so hopefully someone else can help you out with that...

ClistyB said...

news to me!
Oh, I hope you can get everything done so you dont have to worry.

Marianne said...

It's going to so amazing, I know!! I can hardly wait.

How do you look in pink?? ;-)