Saturday, June 12, 2010

World Cup Fever

While I am indeed grateful, to live in a beautiful land, my freedoms here allow me to hang my flag and announce with pride, that I am in fact English. Still loyal to Her Majesty the Queen and to the team called England as they play the USA in round one of the world cup.


I actually couldn't care less about the game and I hate to hear all the excuses from England about why they haven't won the competition since before I was born but today, since my house is divided I feel it necessary to support the land that gave me birth and so far, most of my life experience.
I just hope, if US does score, tie or even win, that their goals are clean and good because I just can't stand to hear the excuses.

Look what our neighbors did during the game :)

1 comment:

Marianne said...

LOVE the giant flag!!