Monday, May 24, 2010

Tooo Long.....

I know I know, it's been ages since I posted and some are wondering if we all died or at least if we all are sat at home doing nothing (ah now wouldn't that be nice for just a moment)
anyway, here's our last little while in a nutshell.


The kids got to go to the renaissance fair and we got to spend the day with people who like to dress up and fake being English. Did you know that during this era, the most dominant thing happening was people trying to sell you overpriced plastic swords? a cultural experience I was glad to only need to do once. Luckily, whilst jousting, one of the knights (who are actually world champions, it really is a pro sport here),took a good chunk of the long thingy to the shoulder and we saw blood and everything. SCORE!!

we took several trips to St.George in search of better weather. The kids love that we can swim, even at night. We are ready to move here if it snows one more day.

I did some prom hair and make up.

Before (she'd kill me for posting this)

After
don't anyone get any ideas, I only do this for my extremely good friends :)

Took a field trip to "this is the place" I really love this place and would like to spend time there without kids so I can actually listen and learn.

We continue our family night dinners despite the empty seat.
We miss Jordan so much but he he is doing good. Mostly staying positive and selling a little. He is learning so much from this experience that it is so worth while. His bed was only empty for a night as Asha has taken to sleeping there :) I hated to see it empty so I don't mind at all.


As for me, I am happier and healthier than ever, thanks to a mind/spirit/body program I have been working on now for 18 weeks. Those who have known me a while would think I was always happy and looked great but actually I felt the total opposite and was just really good at faking it. ( your shocked? I was good wasn't I?)

Anyway, Like I said, I am feeling great and would be happy to share with anyone willing to work hard for that peace. I had no idea how close I always was to being happy and healthy.

I'll try to be better at posting.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Well, you certainly look healthy and happy. That is a GREAT picture of you!!