Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lagoon

My sister in law took up clogging and as part of that fun , healthy activity, she was coerced into performing in a competition at Lagoon which, if not traumatic enough, was amplified in the stress zone by the fact that we all came to watch :) This was her second year and she really did great. I have to admit I am thankful that Asha has not chosen dance as her passion in life, as I'm not sure I could keep up with all the make up and hair pieces and false eyelashes on little ones, not to mention how unflattering metallic spandex is.
So with this fun comp came some discount tickets and since the weather was freezing and included a hail storm, we just stayed for a few rides but I got some pics and am happy to reveal that my kids are up for most of them.





What can I say, this kind of talent deserves a picture :)

No comments: