Thursday, September 24, 2009

TAXI!!!

In the last 2 1/2 years I have put 63,000 miles on my little Honda. Mostly driving back and forth from school. Don't forget we get 3 months off in the summer too.
Well it leads for much boredom for me and my kids.
This will help you discover why these pictures are amusing to me.
"Somebody discover me trapped in this car"

"a magic carpet"

"A really cool car that went by too fast and he missed it"

"Asha still thinks homework is fun" and no we weren't moving without a seat belt.

Of course the great discovery that a picture of your bent elbow looks like a butt/bum!!!

These kids amuse me even if the drive makes me want to pluck my own toe nails off. You should see some of the cool video footage I have of them acting for the camera, thinking no one will see it. Well they won't......unless I need to share it at an appropriate time, know what I mean?

No comments: