Friday, November 8, 2013

Naked

Every year I rebel a little when I start seeing orange leaves and scarecrows in the store. I proclaim loudly, that just because kids are back in school, does not mean it is autumn, it's still 90 degree's outside and I believe it is still summer.
Then all of a sudden I wake up energetically, with the urge to pull out my Halloween stuff and it is officially holiday season.
I put away the turquoise and bring out the orange. 
We dress up and have fun. 

Then I put everything away and think how naked my house looks. 
I never know what to do since there's only 3 weeks until thanksgiving, then it all changes again. I have a hard time spending time and money on such a quick change. 
Any suggestions? 
Looks so naked. 


1 comment:

pooja said...

Hey! Like the Interesting post of yours. Keep up the good work and visit Fashion Write For Us