Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thank You Notes

I thought I'd show a little gratitude Jimmy Fallon Style ( or is it Jimmy Kimmel?, well the younger, better looking, funny Jimmy) Que, melodic thought provoking music... Thank You: Presidential decision, for giving me that anxious, hopeless gut sick feeling I got when I thought my house was going to burn down. Thank You: Paper plates, for allowing me to use you everyday and not just on special occasions. Thank You: bathroom, for allowing me to be your sole care giver. Thank You: Over achiever new neighbor, for saying yes you will do it, so I don't have to. Thank You: Facebook sidebar, for profiling me and then tempting me daily with cute shoes made for 20 somethings. Thank You: Google designers: for the cute little cartoon logo each day reminding me that today there is nothing to celebrate. Thank You: Marriane, for being my only regular reader/commenter ;-) Hope you all are thankful for something today.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

That made me laugh right out loud!!! I've never made Jimmy's Thank You's before (probably a good thing...), but this is definitely better.

Thank You!!