Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ronan is special.

I don't mean that in a "politically correct" way of saying "spaz head" although that's exactly the word that I'm thinking now that I post these pictures.
You see Ronan is, entirely his own person. Since birth he has caused people to wonder why he's "different". He's completely chilled, so laid back he could fall over. Not in a hurry for anything, usually with his hands in his pockets.
There are so many things I LOVE about Ronan but mostly it is how huggable he is. He always wants a hug and kiss, I know he just turned 11 and I wonder if that'll go away but for now, he is happy to display affection and doesn't care who thinks he's nerdy or who feels the need to race or beat him at something.
This is him with his nerdy "spaz head" friends, They are so much fun.
Happy Birthday Ricearoni, Ronius Maximus, Xavier, Rice.
Love You


1 comment:

boydwold said...

I love you too Ronan! Happy Birthday Boy.